Hypnosis is the process of concentrating on a single thought, in which the subject becomes extremely amenable to suggestion. Hypnosis is considered a trance and is realized with the help of a hypnotherapist who uses mental images and verbal repetitions.
When you are under hypnosis, you can focus more on your limitations, becoming more prone to changing them. All these behavioral changes that are suggested during a hypnosis session can help you lose weight more easily.
According to several studies that were conducted through the years, over 90% of the participants lost at least 6 pounds over a period of three months. However, some of them managed to lose around 20 pounds in this period.
When combined with a proper diet and regular exercising, the weight loss process is enhanced, transforming your body into a fat burning furnace. Hypnosis is probably the most natural way to shed off a few pounds, because it has no side effects, and your body is not affected by it.
Steps to Follow to Lose Weight Using Hypnosis
In order to start losing weight using this breakthrough method, you need to follow these steps.
Step 1: Understand the Process – This is probably the most important thing you’ll need to do in order to make sure the outcome is a positive one. Understand that hypnosis won’t change your bad habits automatically, but instead it will help you fight and overcome them. The good news is that you will feel more motivated to make those necessary changes in your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Determine Your Level of Commitment – It is important to discover how much you really want to lose weight. If you are not that determined, don’t worry, because hypnosis will enhance your determination. However, it is important to have at least some level of commitment in the first place.
- Step 4: Acknowledge Your Bad Habits: Before starting the hypnosis sessions, you need to understand what are the eating disorders or issues you’re struggling with. Before consulting your hypnosis practitioner, write down all your eating habits and list them in the order of their severity. This way, it will be easier for you to know what you’re dealing with.
- Step 3: Find a Good Hypnosis Practitioner – Always look for an expert in hypnosis, because there are many people with no experience whatsoever, claiming that they are the best out there. In order to make sure you won’t be fooled by one of these impostors, make sure your future hypnosis practitioner is registered through the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and has positive reviews on the Internet.
Tips For Using Self-Hypnosis to Lose Weight
More and more people have come to realize that self-hypnosis is a very good choice when it comes to lose weight without breaking your budget. However, before you start, try to have a session with a professional, because you will need some guidelines. The following tips will guide you through this process of self-hypnosis, helping you lose weight on a regular basis.
- Tip 1: Set Aside Time – Set aside at least 30 minutes in order to experience this amazing hypnotic process. During this time, try to turn off your mobile phone and disconnect from the Internet.
- Tip 2: Set A Precise Goal – The truth is that if your intents are unspecific and vague, the results will be disappointing. Write a statement in which you detail your specific goals and the weight you’re planning to reach after a one month period and after a two and three months period. Moreover, read the goal you’ve set with a loud voice, because this statement has to become the main theme of the hypnotic experience.
- Tip 3: Visualize - Slowly convert the goal into a unique mental image. This is where you need to let your imagination flow. Try to envision yourself having achieved the ideal weight, and try to feel that fulfillment and joy. Try to make this scene as bright and vivid as possible in your mind, using sounds, colors and emotions.
- Tip 4: Enter Into Trance – You can try several ways to achieve this, but probably the best and most easiest of them all is the classic method. Close your eyes, relax your whole body and breath deeply for at least three minutes. Then, concentrate on your head. Try to feel all the sensations around and inside of you and let them pulsate through your scalp, head and neck, right down to your feet.
- Tip 5: Concentrate On Your Ideal – While in the trance, you will be able to see this desirable image from a new perspective, and things won’t seem so hard to accomplish anymore.
Using hypnosis to lose weight is a method used by more and more people from all over the world because they’re starting to realize that this is one of the most effective ways to accomplish their goal.
It works because just like with every bad habit, it starts with the mind and ends there also. Hypnosis aims to focus your mind subconsciously to break these bad habits and when performed properly, there is a high success rate.
If the answer’s yes, then I strongly recommend that you check out The Power Of Conversational Hypnosis course.
This highly respected & effective program by world-renowned covert hypnotist, Igor Ledochowski, includes a comprehensive in-depth covert hypnosis eBook + 12 audio chapters, 9-step blueprint ‘cheat sheets’, 3 bonus sessions and much more. Click here to check it out now!
This incredible free report '4-Stage Guide To Communicating With The Unconscious Mind', shows you the hypnotic process for influencing people's minds, whether it's for love, business, happiness or health, you can achieve all your desires.