Of course, the only person that can really control your mind is yourself, but it must be exercised and mustn’t be negatively swayed. The following greatest mind control quotes states exactly how powerful the mind is.
1. “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” – Winston Churchill
2. “Advertising is fundamentally persuasion and persuasion happens to be not a science, but an art.” – William Bernbach
3. “The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people.” – Tom Clancy
4. “A family with the wrong members in control; that, perhaps, is as near as one can come to describing England in a phrase.” – George Orwell
5. “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.” – Pythagoras
6. “The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” – Malcolm Forbes
7. “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.” – Napoleon Hill
8. “It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.” – Buddha
9. “An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.” – Albert Camus
10. “I cannot trust a man to control others who cannot control himself.” – Robert E. Lee
11. “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” – Buddha
12. “The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.” – Winston Churchill
13. “The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.” – Steven Biko
14. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
15. “The mind is powerful, and you have more control than you think.” – Scott D. Lewis
16. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
17. “Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.” – Thomas Jefferson
18. “What a terrible thing to have lost one’s mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is.” – Dan Quayle
19. “I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?” – John Lennon
20. “The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.” – Charles Darwin
21. “There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.” – Albert Einstein
22. “All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.” – Aristotle
23. “I claim that human mind or human society is not divided into watertight compartments called social, political and religious. All act and react upon one another.” – Mahatma Gandhi
24. “Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” – Dale Carnegie
25. “The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses.” – Malcom X
26. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
27. “Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.” – Napoleon Hill
28. “A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones.” – Lord Chesterfield
29. “Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.” – Jim Morrison
30. “What a man’s mind can create, man’s character can control.” – Thomas A. Edison
Here are some of our most popular articles and bestselling covert hypnosis courses. I highly recommend that you check them out.
This incredible free report '4-Stage Guide To Communicating With The Unconscious Mind', shows you the hypnotic process for influencing people's minds, whether it's for love, business, happiness or health, you can achieve all your desires.